S4B aims to improve the neighbourhood in by using creative solutions to make them cleaner, greener and safer.
We work with local residents, schools and a wide range of partner agencies and local community groups to help create a positive and lasting impact within our neighbourhoods using a number of initiatives.
- Our Housing Services Team work within our neighbourhoods to monitor and assess any impacts to the environment.
- Scheme Inspections are carried out to assess the external environment on your scheme and to make recommendations on how improvements can be made.
- Tenancy Audits give you the opportunity to play an important part in our management and decision making process and helps us to improve our services.
We aim to provide you with high-quality services and we are proud to put our tenants first.
What we do:
- Communal cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Grounds maintenance services*
- Landscape maintenance
- Gardening services (on empty properties)
- Neighbourhood caretaker and warden services
- Contract performance monitoring
Manchester City council will continue to collect your rubbish and recycling and will also continue to manage the park.
*Please note: S4B will provide grounds maintenance services for communal open spaces within the boundaries of blocks and apartments. Manchester City Council will be responsible for grounds maintenance in the park and other public areas.