S4B have refurbished more than 650 council homes will be with:
- new kitchens and bathrooms.
- new windows (where applicable)
- new and improved heating and insulation (New heating only to low rise properties)
- improved security
- external upgrades; including new fascias, guttering and roofs where required
- new boundary fences, gates, sheds and bin storage.
- new driveways (where applicable)
- standard one-off choice of bathroom suites
- new lifts to all floors of the high rise
- choices for bathrooms wall colours and tiles
Security measures – low rise homes in Brunswick have been fitted with burglar alarms and new audio visual door entry systems and CCTV has been fitted to all multi – storey blocks.
External upgrades include new fascias, guttering and roofs where required and new boundary fences, gates, sheds and bin storage. Wherever possible we will be adding new driveways to individual properties to increase parking across the neighbourhood (from 67% to 95%).
Find out about the range of improvements
Check out your guide to improvement works