The S4B housing office remains closed except for pre-booked appointments only.
It’s still better to try to resolve things over the phone or online if possible.
If you need to make an appointment to visit the office, the following guidelines apply:
– a one-in-one-out system is in place – please wait outside until asked to enter
– use the available sanitiser stations when entering and leaving the building
– a one-way system is in operation with signs to guide you
– keep a two-metre distance from others at all times
– wear a facemask or face covering (unless you have been told you are exempt)
– come to the office at your appointment time or call to let us know if you’re unable to attend
Please do not visit the office if you do not have an appointment.
S4B continues to deliver services to the Brunswick community, carrying out inspections, managing issues and making arranged visits.
The estate services team continues to work to keep communal areas clean and safe and repairs continue to be completed.
The service has been adapted to ensure the safety of all residents and S4B colleagues. We will continue to review the service every two weeks in line with Government instruction and advice.
In an emergency, for more information, or to book an appointment, telephone S4B on 0300 555 0128 or email [email protected]
Please note, if you have recently arrived back in the UK from abroad, you must notify S4B before trying to book a visit to the office.
Paying your rent
Remember, even in these difficult times, your rent is your responsibility.
There is a range of ways to pay your rent:
– Direct Debit or Standing Order
– Recurring card payment
– BAC’s transfer
– Allpay online using a debit or credit card
– Cash or card at any PayPoint outlet
– Pay over the telephone by calling 0300 555 0128
Your nearest PayPoint outlet is Go Local, 4 Polygon Street, Manchester M13 9SG.
If you are struggling to pay your rent or need help, please advise S4B as soon as possible. You can pay and view your account online here.
Getting in touch with S4B
S4B is here to help.
For more information, if you need advice, support or just someone to talk to, please get in touch – please don’t suffer in silence.
Telephone: 0300 555 0128 or send us an email: [email protected]