Don’t forget! Free Wi-Fi is available in the S4B housing office and our sheltered accommodation.
So, when you next visit, here’s what you need to do to get started:
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod, click the Settings icon. On Android click Wi-Fi Settings
- Click the WiFi Icon
- After a few seconds, your phone will find the WiFi network “_BusybeeMcr”. Click on it
- The “busybee” Screen should pop up on your phone a few seconds later
- Fill in your details, tick the box and Click Let’s Go!
- The box should disappear and you’re ready!
After an initial registration users will automatically be connected where available.
And don’t worry if you don’t have a mobile device but want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, we have three laptops available to use for free in the S4B housing office using Wi-Fi to access the internet.
Please call us on 0300 555 0128 to book an appointment or ask at reception.