New Claims

From 5 September 2016 the preferred method for claiming Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support to Manchester City Council will be online, and who already process a large number of claims this way.

Please follow this link to make an online claim

If you have any questions or concerns about making a claim online, please tel: 0161 234 5003.

Change of address or change in circumstances

Customers can also complete the following online:

  • change of address form
  • advise of a change in circumstances e.g. a rent increase or wage decrease.

Need help getting online?

Don’t forget, there are laptops to use free of charge at the S4B Housing office, where you can make use of free WiFi also available to visitors.

Tel: 0300 555 0128 for more information.