United Utilities (UU) are recruiting 52 apprentices with a starting salary of £12,500, opportunities available across NW, here is the link to their apprentice opportunities.
UU are offering Engineering roles and Process Technician roles in the areas Oswestry, Manchester, Lancashire and Cumbria and the closing date for applications is Friday 18 March.
- A starting salary of £12,500
- If you work hard, you could reap an annual bonus of up to 7.5% of your salary
- A whopping 26 days of annual leave every year, increasing to a maximum of 30 days after four years’ service PLUS bank holidays. You can even buy additional holidays or sell some of your holiday entitlement back
- If your new role requires you to drive around the North West and you’ve not passed your test, UU will help you cover the cost of your driving lessons
- Access to an award-winning Company pension scheme
- Eligibility to join the UU employee Share Scheme, enabling you to become a shareholder in the Company
- A fantastic healthcare scheme, helping with the everyday costs of trips to the dentist or optician, and providing access to medical specialists or even surgery if needed
- There’s all sorts of other discounts, such as on vehicle breakdown cover and there’s a Cycle to Work scheme too
- A massive selection of deals and discounts at your favourite high street shops