Worried about your energy bills? Groundwork’s Green Doctors are here to help you stay warm, well, and save money on household bills.
Green Doctor energy efficiency experts visit customers in their homes, offering advice and support tailored to their needs. The programme is run by Groundwork.
How Green Doctors can help you
Here are just a few of the FREE services you can get when you sign up for a Green Doctor consultation:
- Fixing causes of heat loss in your home
- Tackling problems with damp or mould
- Useful tips for saving energy and water whilst ensuring your home stays safe and comfortable
- Installing small energy and water efficiency measures, such as draft excluders
- Help with switching energy providers to save money
- Help with accessing other support, such as emergency heating, government subsidies or grants, and advice on energy or water debt
- Smart Meter advice
The service is in addition to the financial inclusion support offered by S4B.