There are Civil Service Fast track apprentice vacancies currently available on the Civil Service Apprenticeship website.
Applications are open until 18th April 2016.
- The Fast Track Apprenticeship programme is now open for applications. There are over 750 apprenticeships available throughout the UK this year.
- The apprenticeship programme is open to, among others, school leavers, second career applicants and existing civil servants.
- The closing date for applications for the Fast Track Apprenticeship is Monday 18th April.
Requirements – Applicants must:
- Be aged 16 years or older by 31st August 2016
- Have at least 5 GCSEs, grades A * – C including English Language and Maths, or equivalent
- Be eligible according to the Civil Service nationality rules
- Have been resident in the UK for at least 2 of the 10 years immediately before my application (and this includes at least one continuous 12 month period)
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be available to start work in September 2016
(If currently/ previously a civil servant) be aware of the conditions that apply.
For further information and to apply visit https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/civil-service-fast-track-apprenticeship