We work with local residents, schools and a wide range of partner agencies and local community groups to help create a positive and lasting impact within our neighbourhoods.
Our Neighbourhood Team are responsible for:
- Working closely within our neighbourhoods to monitor and assess any impacts to the environment.
- Carrying out scheme inspections to assess the external environment on your scheme and to make recommendations on how improvements can be made.
- Tenancy Audits give you the opportunity to play an important part in our management and decision making process and helps us to improve our services.
- Our Community Wardens act as the ‘eyes and ears’ of the estate, helping to make sure that the area remains safe and clean.
- Our Caretaking team are responsible for the cleanliness and general maintenance of all the communal areas across the estate.
To find out more please contact us or call 0300 555 0128