Employment & training opportunities
We can help our tenants to find work, training and volunteering opportunities in partnership with local providers.
- S4B is maximising the opportunities provided by the regeneration works through committing to employing local people and businesses, running apprenticeship and training schemes and helping to empower residents and their representatives groups through community initiatives and support services.
- Job and apprenticeship opportunities
- Throughout the construction programme there will be a number of employment and training opportunities available to people and businesses in Brunswick.
- S4B are committed to ensuring that over 250 people from the local area work on the Brunswick project.
- Provide you with details of work clubs available in local areas
- Provide training in interview techniques and confidence building
- As well as full and part time jobs, there will also be 18 apprenticeships, as well as numerous work experience opportunities, covering a series of disciplines, including:
- General Construction
- Painting and decorating
For enquires regarding apprenticeships and jobs please email email@example.com